Wednesday, June 19, 2013

3rd Day of School!!

I saw my Korean friend agian and she wants to eat lunch with me. I had P.E first with a different class. Again I was one of the fastest runners and I am good at pitching. I had Science and they were talking about DNA in Japanese so I didn't understand, so I just wrote in my journal. In Home economics I didn't understand....they were talking about milk......so I just studied Japanese and did my English homework. After Home Economics which was extremely long, I ate lunch with y Korean friend. ( I keep forgetting here name). I had another delicious bento prepared by Mama. Nest I went to Art.....Art. I can not draw to save my life. We were doi g something were you have to make a design usually a flower and cut some of it out and put it on a piece3 of black paper so that the black shows through the cut out pieces. It looks pretty cool....but I can not do it. I spent the first 50 minutes panicking because I didn't know what to do or draw and the next 50 minutes  trying to draw a flower. I CAN'T DRAW! :( Well I tried and now I just have cut it with a razor....without chopping off one of my fingers. It took a lot of work. Then to study hall in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment