Sunday, June 16, 2013

2nd Day!!

Sorry these are late!! Trying to recap what has happened the last couple of days! On the second day I woke up and ate a good breakfast. The Japanese eat a lot, but it is healthy so it is ok. Then Papa and I tried to look for a laptop adapter in the 100 yen shop but it wasn't there so we went home. We had lunch and it was delicious. Mama made fried rice with the left over ingredients from the Okonomiyaki. She put it in a rice bowl and flipped it on the plate so that is was shaped and cute. Then we picked Akari up from school but I had to get my school schedule at school and introduce myself to some staff and classmates. That was nerve wracking. I walked inside the  cafeteria everyone was staring at me. I was sooo nervous. But they were all nice and excited to meet me, so that was cool. Then we went to a department store to look for the adapter. It was like a mall!! There wasn't an adapter but we looked around and Mama found some cute bento boxes for Akari and I. There was so many cute things in the store!! >.< Then afterwards we wet to an electronics store.They had it!! There was a lot of electronics there! We went  home and I took a shower. I was so tired and jet lag finally hit me. I was too tired to blog and I went to sleep without dinner. I will have a video with each blog!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment