Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2nd Day of School!

I went to school and it was fun. First I had study hall and I just did my English homework. Then I had History, which I thought I could understand but I really didn't. Then I went to music class which was actually chorus. They were soo good! We watched a movie about a boys choir. Now we are going to sing Stand by Me and Beautiful Girls. Also it was funny in music class, they didn't think I could understand or speak Japanese. They were talking about how big my eyes were right behind me, and I just sat there. Then the teacher didn't speak English well and tried to speak to me. Then I told her I understand and Japanese is ok (in Japanese) and everyone was really surprised. Then I had lunch. Also everyone comes up to me very cautiously as if they were afraid to talk to me. After lunch I went to Japanese class with the Korean exchange student. She is really cool! She is one of my best friends at school. She wants to go shopping and do Purikura together. Also go to Tokyo. We must see Tokyo. The Japanese teacher was cool too! She gave us little rice crackers and a pretty fan. She said she wants to go to America to eat all of the varieties of Ice cream. Then I went home and ate a lot of good snacks. At dinner I was trying to teach my family English. Vitamins and McDonalds are hard to say. In Japanese, McDonalds is "Makudonarudo".I also tried to explain the difference between "Lice" and "Rice".

No comments:

Post a Comment