Monday, July 15, 2013

Trip to Mazda!!

Today I don't have to go to school because I'm visiting Mazda. This moring mama came screaming and running into my room trying to show me the newspaper. I was in ti from earlier. It was kind of cool. Then we went and bought 2 more from the store down the street. Then we just chilled until it was time to go. We went to go eat lunch at a family restaurant. I had a Japanese Mexican Quesidilla. It was pretty good. Then we wnet to the Mazd headquaters. It was good to see everyone again. We went on the Mazda bus to the museum where we saw a lot of cars and even an assembly line. We also had to put on these funny yellow suits complete with gloves, a mask, hat and glasses to paint a little license plate as a souvenir. It was fun to paint but it was super hot in the paint shop. We also practiced caulking  metal plates. After we finished that, some news reporters came to interview me and Selina. The boys were left out. It will be covered in 3 newspapers including the biggest one in Hiroshima. Also it will be on TV. Then we met the CEO and President of Mazda and I took a picture with him. We also got little gifts. After Mazd, I was tired. We picked up Papa from Hiroshima Station and went home. I chilled out for the rest of the time and watched One Piece. Papa went to go pick up Akari after her trip to Disneyland which she said was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment