Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day Out With The Girls!

Today we were doing prayer like we do every morning but this time it was in English by my English teacher through intercom. The whole school listens at the same time. He has done it before, I was just relieved that now I can understand. He said, "Summer is getting closer and I want you all to be productive. I have some ideas for you... invent a new pizza....make a root beer float....lay down and watch the clouds...make a Harlem shake video...and if you don't know what that is go ask the American students." I almost died of laughter! XD No one knew what a root beer float was or the Harlem shake. It was so unexpected. Then after that I met a Harvard student and that came to the school to talk for a couple of days. She is really cool. Then we were all told that we need to go to the Peace Park again with Kaitlyn (The student from Harvard.) We almost got lost but it was ok. At the street car station I was on the other sided of the tracks when a street car pulled up and a group of ladies kept looking at me and when they pulled away they all waved at me. Then at the Park the little kids kept saying hello. It was cute. When we got back it was time for Hondori. Jin, Alison and I all went to Alison's house to get ready. Alison tried to put eyeliner on Jin but it didn't really work out. I thought I knew where to go to get to Hondori but I didn't. I really wanted to go to the mall I went to last time. Jin then went up to these two girls who were talking to ask them for directions. One kind of screamed and looked like she was going to run away until she realized she was asking for directions. We eventually found Hondori and then searched for somewhere to eat for about 30 minutes. We finally decided on an Italian restaurant which was rally good. Then I took them to the mall I wanted to go to to show them all of the cute stuff . There was so much Lolita but it was so expensive, so we went to the anime store where I bought One Piece stuff and a Kingdom Hearts action figure. All they have here is One Piece!! But it's ok because I like one piece. When we all were done shopping, we went back to Alison's where I was super excited to assemble my action figures and one piece ship. Then I went home and watched one piece. Today I probably walked somewhere between 5-10 miles. My feet hurt so much but it was so worth it.

VIDEO COMING SOON!!!
Mobilized Student Tower

Watch Stopped at 8:15

Aioi Bridge (Target for Bomb)

Peace Park

Dome Close up

3 in one sink!

I found a Mos Burger!

Accessories!

My Bus Stop!

Balcony of Alison's Apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment