Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Half Way Through!

I'm going to school today. Tired because I wanted to stay up. First class is PE, not in the mood for PE. I failed my first try with softball and got an out then my next turn I hit a home run. I talked with some girls and that was an interesting conversation. Next science....just blanked out and was doing random stuff. Home Economics is kind of boring. It is like a health class. I was stuck there for 2 blocks then lunch. Glorious lunch!  I am always hungry. Only 3 weeks left! It has already been half of the trip! I was looking at my flight schedule back and it is 19 hours. I'm gonna die....3 planes...19 hours including layovers. I can't deal with sitting in one place forever. First a 4 hour bullet train to Tokyo. Tokyo to LA is 10 hrs and 20 min. LA to Texas is 3 hrs and 15 min. Then Texas to Norfolk is 3 hours. I don't like airplanes. Can't I just teleport? Lunch was interesting, Alison was showing them some hand games, so that was pretty funny. Then to art! I finally finished that art project! Mine looks terrible compared to everyone else's but I'm no artist and that was hard! Then to study hall where I just read. Then I went home and Akari got off the bus early to study at the library so I went home by myself. Then a mailman came to the house and was trying to ask me if this was the right house, but it wasn't. Communication is interesting when you can't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment