Saturday, July 6, 2013

Library Adventures!

Today is Saturday and I had school again. It was the same as yesterday but instead of 4 class periods we had 3. On the way to the library Jerry was talking to us and accidentally cursed. It was kind of unexpected so Alison and I laughed forever, then he tried to play it off like it was nothing. That was funny lol. Me and Alison looked around the library and found a book titled Pig Meat....we looked at the first page and it had cute little piglets then farther into the book it showed how they growed up and then get butchered :(. I didn't know what to think about that. Then we talked and gave each other anime spoilers. We became best friends in a short amount of time. Then I went home with Akari and ate lunch and skyped. Then I watched more anime and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment