Sunday, July 14, 2013

Final Shopping...Maybe!

Today I got to sleep in because of the long day yesterday. That was nice. I made a list of stuff that I still needed to buy and was trying to find a way of how to get it. Then my host mom asked where I wanted to go and I said SHOPPING. She read my mind. So we went to the mall where we looked around and I bought a lot. Then we went to look in a clothes stores where I was about to buy this purse I wanted but then my host mom stopped me and bought it for me. That was soo nice of her to do that! We then went to the supermarket where my host mom loaded me up on snacks. After shopping, we went to a conveyor belt sushi restaurant where my host parents tried to feed me to death, but I got a cheesecake key chain so it's all good. We went home after a fulfilling day, where I tried to stuff everything inside my suitcase. My host mom sewed up my bookbag that ripped on the airplane. I was about to buy a new one too. I need that bag for my snacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment