Thursday, July 4, 2013

Last Day Before Exams!

Today I went to school on a very crowded bus. My first class was Japanese Literature, so I spent my whole time looking in the dictionary for Japanese words. then I went to study hall ready to take a nap but then Ally came in adn we talked about One Piece and Naruto and anime the entire time. Then off to Calligraphy. I love Calligraphy class. The teacher is really nice and the class is fun. Me and Ally were looking through my dictionary and did a calligraphy writing for ones that looked interesting. Alison did one that said explosion and the teacher came over confused and then everyone started laughing. That was fun, then at lunch I had a delicious bento as always. Alison taught everyone the cup song. It was funny because they couldn't get it. Then to computers. I corrected JinSun's English paper, so  that gave me something to do during computers. Then to English where I almost fell asleep and out of my chair. I found out today mt schedule during exams. I am writing essays the entire time, but I get to visit the Shukkein Garden. That has been a place I have been wanting to go to. It's the garden that everyone escaped to after the bomb dropped. Next is history where I just read my book again. After school JinSun came up to me and said that she has to write a new essay because I wrote notes on her essay and she can't use it. I felt bad, all she wanted was for me to check it for mistakes. We were waiting for the bus and had to wait until the second one because the first was extra crowded. Then I went home and did some summer work and watched anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment