Monday, July 1, 2013

3rd Week of school!

Today starts another week of school. So sleepy I want to watch one piece. I went to school and English was boring as usual then I was about to head to English Conversation then Jerry said would I like to have study hall instead. Heck yeah! Anything to get out of English. SO I had study hall and then another study hall. It was great. Lee JinSun was in the first one so we talked the whole time. Then PE, we had indoor PE which I didn't have shoes for. I told them my shoe size in centimeters and they flipped out.So I ran around without shoes. Then lunch I ate with my classmates in the classroom. Then the AP English class. We read everyone's essays and I talked with some of the girls. Then off to math to do whatever. I did not understand the math. After school I went home and watched anime! That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment