Monday, July 8, 2013

Shukkein Garden!

Today was school and wasn't excited because my schedule said library all day.When I got to school Jerry said there was a change of plans and that I would be going to the Shukkein Garden today with Alison and JinSun. That was exciting because that means no library and we get to go by ourselves. We got to the garden and had a tour guide tour us around. It was soo pretty. I could stay there all day. It was a private garden for the Fuedal Lord who lived in Hiroshima Castle during the Edo Period. There were little crabs everywhere! When we were walking JinSun accidentally stepped on one and said sorry to it and moved it into the grass. Then towards the end of the tour which was awesome but very hot, we were sitting and a couple wearing traditional clothes were about to tack wedding photos and the garden. We said sorry and were about to move then the husband told us all to take pictures with them, sooo that is the story of how we were in some wedding pictures lol. It was really cool that they let us do that though. They looked really cool in their  traditional wedding clothes. Then we decided to take the long way back to school and played hang man on the chalkboard the entire time. Then I came home and had tacos for lunch and then watched a movie. Today was a good day!

I HAVE PICTURES BUT ALLY HAS THEM, I WILL UPLOAD THEM ONCE I GET THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment