Sunday, May 12, 2013

Local Orientation!

Yesterday I went to my local orientation from 10 am to 6pm in Maryland. It was a 4 hour drive there and 4 hours back. (I was to tired to post yesterday lol).
Orientation was great!! I made so many new friends and meet exchange students from all over the world (Finland, Sweden,Germany, Chile,Tanzania, Japan,South Korea,Thailand and Morocco)! I might even meet up with my japanese friend in Japan! :D. It was really fun, except I have to ride the plane to California by myself :(, because everyone lives close to Maryland....and I live in Virginia Beach :(. 3 weeks away!!!! Still have so much to do! :DDD I have a bunch of homework and SOL's and finals and AP tests.....errrrrr. Oh well after all that is taken care of I'm off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment