Thursday, May 2, 2013

♫Donations and School and Randomness♫

So I got another donation from my grandparents even though I don't know exactly how much it is...lol, but I don't care because everything counts! My first donation was $200! I was surprised because I didn't expect it to be that much. (。◕‿◕。) Still working on getting donations and such. Studying that Japanese, making lists of gifts I have to get my friends and family and also something for my host family. I was thinking local candy, a photo album and something from Virginia Beach. I don't want to get them something to expensive because then they would feel they would have to get me something expensive in return.≧◡≦ So excited!!!!! 1 month away!!!! It seems so far but yet so close! I just want to take my SOL's and exams and leave! I'm ready!!!!! *calm down* Ok.....back to business....sorry (◕︵◕). I have an AP World test to take that I am totally terrified of....I don't want to (╥﹏╥). Other random stuff: I recently started watching Vampire Knight and I love it!!! I know I'm late but whatever....I love Shojo (。◕‿◕。). Well I guess that's it for know!! Talk to you guys soon!! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment