Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

So I am kind of late getting a blog.....I wanted to start this a couple months ago!(≧o≦) Oh well, I have one now so you can keep up with me as I travel to the wonderful country of Japan! !ôヮô I won the Japan America Friendship Scholarship!! Today I also got inducted into my school's Japanese National Honor Society! 私はうれしいですよ! I applied for my passport last week so it should be coming in the mail shortly (I expedited it). I am thinking about host family gifts. I am going to make them a photo album about my school, family and friends. I think they will love it! I am also going to make a video to show everyone else I meet. If they have kids I will probably get them some candy and something cute from the ocean front (I live in Virginia Beach) haha. There is still so much to do!! My dad still has to call the medical insurance place to check there policy, I have to get required shots....I hate needles o(╥﹏╥)o,we still have to pay the tuition and also the orientation next week. I'm soooo excited! What else.....hmmm, I can't think of much! haha. Last year I applied for a scholarship and actually won the same one! I just couldn't pay the tuition ●︿●...but this year I'm actually going and I can't wait to meet everyone!!!! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ If you have any questions or just want to talk go right ahead! I won't bite....or will I *giggle*. (─‿‿─)

No comments:

Post a Comment